1.) Click here to login to PO system. Login and password are the same you use to login to computer/network.
2.) Navigate to the Purchase Order module on the Home page of the PO system.
3.) Click Create PO.
4.) Enter Vendor Code then click Create. You will now be able to add line items.
5.) Click Add Line Item.
Enter item number, item description and unit price. Click Create.
6.) Next click add a row to line item you just added by clicking Add Row. Enter the desired company, department, special instructions, purchase type and quantity.
7.) Click apply changes.
8.) When all rows have been added, click the bread crumb trail at the top of page to go back to purchase order.
9.) Choose desired approval type.
- Choose approve if you are approving the purchase order.
- Click Request Approvals if sending to someone else for approval. You can select approval by Anyone, someone from a specific club/Department or a specific user.
- Request type: Anyone; select from the drop\-down list of approvers.
- Request type: Club/Department; select the desired department from drop-down list
- Request type: Specific User; select individual from drop-down list